RBC Group is a leading company in providing solutions in the coffee & vending industry
We work with leading clients within the industry in the provision of equipment Refurbishment, Logistics, Asset Management and Technical Maintenance.
We are currently expanding our Technical Maintenance department and require an additional 10 Field Service Engineers based in the following Post Code Locations.
- North and South London
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a very committed team in service delivery to our client base.
We fully understand that our engineers are critical to our business, ensuring that our clients equipment uptime is maximised through our stringent Response & Fix criteria.
- Install and commission a wide range of Vending/Coffee/Coolers and commercial coffee equipment at client sites.
- Attend and repair re-active client service requests within our core client driven Response & Fix set criteria.
- Complete planned preventative maintenance services as requested.
- Complete on-site training for client staff on the operation of the equipment.
- Plan daily routes to maximise efficiency.
- Management of spare parts stock holding in company van.
- Communicate with customer to ensure they are fully briefed on work completed and any recommendations.
- Complete electronic job sheets via company iPad.
- Assist colleagues when required.
- Pro-actively engage with all areas of the business.
The Candidate/Skills Requirement
- The person should be a practical, flexible and reliable with a pro-active approach to carrying out work activities.
- Ideally from a Vending/Coffee background and must be fully competent with strong electrical/electronic knowledge/experience/qualification.
- Candidates with technical maintenance experience with strong fault-finding skills from other and industries may be suitable as full training will be given to suitable candidates.
- Show initiative, motivation and focus in problem resolution.
- Knowledge of basic food hygiene an advantage as will be working in food hygiene area.
- Must be of smart appearance and fully customer focused.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills required.
- Possess a full UK driving licence.
As this is a field-based role the working hours are based around the business needs and include a requirement to be included on a 1 in 4 weekend working rota (inc bank holidays) to meet the needs of our clients.
- Made up of a basic salary commensurate with the job and experience.
- Overtime payments when required.
- Monthly group/individual bonus.
- Company van (available for private use).
- Company pension plan.
If you are a Field Service Engineer in one of these locations and are interested in the position, please send your full CV to Sean Hurley, Technical Services Manager, via Email to Sean.Hurley@rbcgroup.co.uk